Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Dreams

I love my daughter..
I hope she knows that. I am so proud of her. She's been an amazing daughter and she continues to make me proud.
Sometimes, I think the greatest fear is that someday, I will be gone, and she won't remember how I feel about her. I know I don't always tell her how I feel. Maybe someday, she will read this blog and know that there wasn't a moment, day, time, eon that went by that I haven't thought of her...even when I forgot to pick her up at school...It wasn't that I forgot about her, it was that I forgot that she got out early or something like that......
She's going off to college soon. She got accepted to Cal Poly SLO. At least it is in California. I have always encouraged her to do the things that I never did...dream big and hopefully she's going to achieve it. NO matter what she does or career she chooses...I know I will be proud if she's happy with her dreams.

No comments: