Wednesday, March 18, 2009

The PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES comes to Long Beach

How many times have you ever seen anything like this? Well, as I was sitting in the car waiting at Bethany Church, which is just down the street from the Long Beach Airport, the Plane in the photograph, is Air Force One!
I grabbed my iPhone and sat and waited, while his plane was landing...and got this picture. I wish I had my slr with me but alas....it was at home....so, it was really cool to see the plane land!Then of course, he was going to a TOWN Hall Meeting at the Orange County Fairgrounds, by Helicopter, so I got to see Marine One flying over! There were 3 smaller helicopters, and then 1 larger one (which was the 3rd one in the photo) fly over!

Then on our way home, we drove around the airport and got to see the plane closer up!!! WAAAAY cool!


No comments: