Saturday, February 9, 2008

New Lens to use at games!


Well....I got a new lens..and wow does it make a difference!
Look at this sign all the way across the court! I can get this close to it now!

This is using the "OLD" lense, which is a regular lense, for taking normal photos..I can't get up close, and I think this is the closest I can get to the game.












Now with the NEW lense, I can get closer to the players. You can see how much better you get shots!

This was a short time Tori played in the game. She didn't play long, but....we were losing anyways.
You can see Carly Lindley in the back..she's number 5 for Poly High School.



This is Tori guarding this girl. She was


tall, fast and Good!




Carly driving the ball down the court!

Feb 4, 2008 at Wilson High School




No comments: