Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Last day of SUMMER Vacation

Today is the last day of summer vacation....
Tomorrow, we officially start school
Taylor and I went to Disneyland, and we walked all over in the 100 degree heat!
It was fun, and not too crowded...we didn't get to go on the NEMO ride, but mom was the only one really interested in riding it anyways...
Taylor is my friend, who is just starting at Wilson (she's a freshie), so I was telling her all about school, and just giving her a few tips of things...to expect....
ttfn...tomorrow...Sophomore year begins!!!!!!!!!
To complete the weekend...I forgot to say that on Sunday, we went to the E Hula Mau, and it was fun to see the Hawaiian dancers (on the free stage) and walk around and see the Hawaiian crafts... Monday, I went to lunch with Dad, and we went shopping..got a nice top at LUCKY brand Jeans...heh heh.....we saw that top when we were in Santa Monica..but, mom couldn't buy it for me.....

No comments: